Currently completing a Doctorate in Management focusing on "The Role of Governance in Managing Transformation and Change in Public Sector Organisations" but sometimes I get distracted with black and white photography!
- Collaboration Facilitation and Management across Industry, Government and Academia
- Major Bid Management and Research Grant Application Development
- Business Design, Start-Up and Growth Development
- Industry Led Research Opportunity Assessment, Design and Execution (Qualitative, Quantitative and Mixed methods)
- International Market Analysis, Business Development and Opportunity Management
- Portfolio Management and Solution Selling in Complex Environments
- Staff/Team Leadership, Training and Professional Development
- Services Design, Marketing and Management
- Contract/Service Level Agreement Design and Execution
- Multi-Stakeholder Management, Collaborative Networks and Virtual Enterprises
- Technical Team Leadership
- Change, Project and Programme Management
Realising your Digital Vision: Defining your Organisation’s new DX Strategy: DX20218 Conference, Auckland New Zealand. 20th March 2018,
Collaborative approaches to develop a robust future-focused productive sector: Digital Nations 2030 Conference, Auckland New Zealand. 20th Feb 2018
Digital Economy Development Workshop: Georgian Innovation and Technology Agency (GITA), Tbilisi, Georgia, May 2015
Making It Count, The Impact of Digital Innovation on City Economies And Productivity: The Intelligent Cities Summit, Gold Coast, Australia, 2013
The Role of Universities in Driving Growth in the Local Software Economy: Microsoft Academic Days, Middle East and Africa, April 2007
Road Blocks to Business Success for Asia Pacific/East Europe ICT Companies: Microsoft Executive Briefings, Singapore, 2005 – 2006.
The Creation and Growth of ICT-Based Industrial Clusters: The New Zealand Case, Australia New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM), Dunedin, New Zealand, December 2004.
The Creation and Growth Of Information Technology Communication (ICT) Industrial Clusters: the New Zealand case, New Zealand Journal of Applied Business Research, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 15-26 2010